Call of russia: furry warfare (putin vs furries)
Before World War Furry began, the Russian people lived in peace. No one, not even Vladimir Putin himself, could ever have expected that the army of Furries were planning a full scale global assault and a shot at world domination. Their first target – Mother Russia herself.
Copying the Blitzkrieg method of warfare used by Nazi Germany in WW2, the army of Furries swiftly gained the upper hand on Russia with a lethal surprise attack. Furries marched upon Moscow in flanks of several 100,000. The Russians fought bravely but couldn’t stop the invasion. The Russian president was quickly exiled, and every last surviving Russian citizen had their identity revoked and replaced with a Fursona.
As a dark new age falls upon Russia, Putin – exiled to the harsh Russian wilderness – won’t give up that easily. Only he can save Russia now.
- Intense third person shooter gameplay
- Battle against the army of Furries during the harsh Russian winter
- Obtain new weapons
- Multiple types of enemy Furries
- Destroy Furry bases, radio towers, and cargo supplies
- ESCAPE- Pause game
- Left mouse button – fire weapon/activate suicide vest
- Right mouse button – aim
- mouse wheel / keys 1-7 – switch weapons
- middle mouse button – scope on sniper rifle
- CTRL – Crouch
- SHIFT – sprint
- SPACE – Jump
OS: 64-bit Windows 7/8/10 / macOS 10.12+ / Ubuntu 16.04+ (64-bit)
Processor: Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3, 3.0 GHz, AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 3.0 GHz.
Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 770 or AMD GPU Radeon R9 290.
Disk space: 2GB.