Karen SImulator: Wagecuck vs Karen
You play as Wagie, a teenager working several menial summer jobs in order to earn money to buy new video games. Wagie expected easy work over the summer. No one, not even he, could foresee that all his colleagues would be mercilessly slaughtered and he would soon have no choice but to load an AR-15 and stop an army of angry women.
- Play as Wagie
- A variety of Karen and special bonus enemies to defeat
- Purchase and use several types of weapons
- Three playable stages – work as a shelf stacker, school janitor, and human resources manager
- Take back refunds stolen by Karens to spend on new weapons and ammo
- ESCAPE- Pause game
- Left mouse button – fire weapon/activate suicide vest
- Right mouse button – scope/aim
- CTRL – Crouch
- SHIFT – sprint
- SPACE – Jump
- 1-6 keys – Change weapons
OS: 64-bit Windows 7/8/10 / macOS 10.12+ / Ubuntu 16.04+ (64-bit)
Processor: Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3, 3.0 GHz, AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 3.0 GHz.
Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 770 or AMD GPU Radeon R9 290.
Disk space: 2GB.