Senior C# Coder
• Work alongside other C# coders to create efficient and reliable C# code.
• Develop, build. and maintain original C# code
• Optimize preexisting code structures
• Advanced knowledge of C#.
• Very experienced with object orientated programming
• Extensive experience developing using Unity3D
• Ability to read & write in English.
• Examples of projects you have worked on previously in a major role
• Must be able to work well under pressure
• Must be an epic gamer
• Work from home
• Flexible working schedule
• Competitive salary
• Work alongside like minded individuals
• Work with a game studio unlike any other
• Unlike other companies, we won’t cut ties with you over something you posted on Twitter